Saturday, October 3, 2009

Toshiba 55SV670U So beautiful that I wept.

I had spent a year researching and saving for a TV. I had originally decided on the Sharp 65" Special Edition....but then the 2009 models started to show up.

I went around to my local stores and started to check out the latest and greatest of 240hz teli's and checked out the Samsung LED which was the only LED tv I could find in town. I was impressed and decided that the Sharp was no longer enough.

I started to research the big three LED/240hz/55" TV's I could find, the LG, the Samsung, and this the Toshiba. I ended up buying this one because my research pointed to it being the best.

I waited for 6 weeks while Amazon said they didn't have them and eventually bought it from Beach Audio through Amazon. I mounted it up on the wall myself and sat down to see how it looked...

I popped Mission Impossible in the ol' blu-ray player, cranked up the 7.1 surround, and watched....


It was amazing. My wildest dreams were surpassed by light years and I wept in the warm glow that filled my living room. This TV is amazing.


Also, Regza-link seems to work with Bravia-link since everything else I own is Sony. It was really hard choosing Toshiba over my old friend sony...

No comments:

Post a Comment